The Andaman and Nicobar Islands are a group of islands located in the Bay of Bengal, and are a popular destination for tourists due to their stunning beaches, crystal clear waters, and rich biodiversity. Some popular activities for a tour of the Andaman Islands include:
- Visiting the Cellular Jail: The Cellular Jail, also known as the Kala Pani, is a historic prison located in Port Blair that was used by the British to exile political prisoners. The jail is now a national memorial and a popular tourist attraction.
- Snorkeling and scuba diving: The Andaman Islands are home to a number of coral reefs, making them a great destination for snorkeling and scuba diving.
- Visiting Havelock Island: Havelock Island is known for its beautiful beaches, such as Radhanagar Beach and Vijaynagar Beach, and is a popular destination for tourists.
- Going on a mangrove tour: The Andaman Islands are home to a number of mangrove forests, which can be explored on a guided tour.
- Visiting the Chatham Saw Mill: The Chatham Saw Mill is the largest of its kind in Asia and is a popular tourist attraction in Port Blair.
Overall, the Andaman Islands offer a range of activities and experiences for tourists, and are a great destination for those looking to relax on the beach, enjoy water sports, or learn about the history and culture of the islands.